TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions for purchases via the platform https://pasu-fashion.de
Op’n Möhlnrad 18
– as the “provider” –
the users of this platform referred to in § 2 of these Terms and Conditions – hereinafter referred to as “Customer / Customer”.
§ 1 Scope
For the business relationship between the provider and the customer, the following terms and conditions apply exclusively
in the version valid at the time of the order. Deviating conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the provider expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Contract
(1) The customer can select products from the assortment of the provider and collect them via the button “into the shopping cart” in a so-called shopping cart. With the button “Buy now” the customer makes a binding application for the purchase
of the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt with the subject “Confirmation of your order at pasu-fashion.de” by e-mail, in which the customer’s order is listed again and the customer can print out the function “Print”, The order of the customer (1) represents the offer to conclude the contract with the respective content of the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the provider.
In this, the content of the order is summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest upon delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, terms and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by us on a durable medium (e-mail or paper printout). The text of the contract is saved while maintaining data protection.
(3) The contract is concluded in the following languages: German, English.
§ 3 Delivery, availability of goods, payment methods
(1) Delivery times specified by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these terms and conditions), provided that the purchase price is paid in advance.
(2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the provider shall inform the customer immediately as well. In the event of a delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. Incidentally, in this case, the provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract. In doing so,
the provider will immediately reimburse any payments already made by the customer.
(3) The following delivery restrictions apply: The provider only delivers to customers who have their residence (billing address) in one of the Listet Countries and who can provide a delivery address in the same country.
(4) The customer can make payment by PayPal, bank transfer, credit card (Stripe), SOFORT, Giropay.
(5) The payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment determined by the calendar, the customer is already observance of the event in default.
§ 4 Reservation of ownership
Until the full payment of the purchase price, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
§ 5 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices indicated on the website of the provider are inclusive of applicable taxes.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are given to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer,
as far as the customer does not exercise the right of withdrawal.
(3) In case of a cancellation, the customer has to bear the direct costs of the return.
§ 6 Warranty for defects
(1) The provider is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular, §§ 434 ff. BGB. Compared with entrepreneurs, the warranty period for goods delivered by the supplier is 12 months.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are not allowed. This does not apply to claims for damages of the customer resulting from injury to life, limb, health or material contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage, if this was simply caused by negligence, unless it concerns claims for damages of the customer resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if claims are made directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
§ 8 Final clauses
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to contracts between the provider and the customer, excluding
the UN Sales Convention and international private law.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the provider is the domicile of the provider.
(3) The contract remains binding even in the case of the legal ineffectiveness of individual points in its remaining parts. In place of the ineffective points, the statutory provisions take precedence if available. To the extent that this would constitute an unreasonable hardship for one of the contracting parties, however, the contract as a whole becomes ineffective.